Croker provides a wide range of services necessary to maintain fire and life safety procedures in the workplace, giving administrators, maintenance directors and occupants peace of mind. Croker personalizes and tailors programs to meet the needs of its clients. Our service representatives are professionally trained, experienced and knowledgeable in all phases of Fire Safety and Disaster procedures, and assigned to your building to establish and maintain continuity. Support documentation for drills, plans and training programs are made available which can be presented to City, State, Federal inspection teams for facility code compliance and training.
Croker offers its clients an extensive range of customer service benefits including:
- A knowledgeable service representative personally assigned to your facility.
- An administrative staff of employees who are well versed in the industry.
- Consultants available to answer questions relating to fire and life safety issues.
- Client records kept on file and warehoused in our secured database and office filing system.
- An expert team of specialists available to customize plans specific to your facility.
Services currently provided in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
A personally assigned service representative is assigned to your facility to perform all drills and training. All drills are documented as required. A variety of drills can be provided including (but not limited to):
- A drill that displays a number of disaster type scenarios in a health care facility.
- A drill performed in health care facilities to prepare staff in a situation where a resident, who is not capable of self-preservation, successfully leaves the facility unsupervised and undetected and enters into a harmful situation.
- A training exercise by which building occupants are familiarized with and/or practice the procedures for the safe, orderly and expeditious sheltering in place, in-building relocation, partial evacuation, evacuation, or any combination thereof, in the event of a fire, in accordance with the Fire Safety Plan for the premises.
Croker can design and develop custom plans specific and unique to your facility. As every facility/institution has different requirements, Croker’s professionally trained staff will develop a plan best suited for your needs. Typical plans include (but are not limited to):
Ongoing training is a necessity to maintain the safety of a facility and its occupants. A personally assigned service representative is assigned to your facility to perform all drills and training. Croker offers the following in-service training programs and classes including (but not limited to):
- Active Shooter Response Training
- Bomb Threat Training
- Disaster Plan Procedures
- Elopement Training
- Emergency Preparedness Training
- Evacuation Procedures (With Hands-on Demonstrations and Various Types of Removals)
- Fire Plan Procedures
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Organize Emergency Response Team
- Resident Safety
- Resident Q&A
- Staff Responsibilities
- Tabletop Exercises
An annual inspection is required for all personal care homes in Pennsylvania. Croker conducts these inspections in accordance with state regulations to keep these facilities in code compliance.
Croker Fire Safety Corporation’s portfolio of clients consists of some of the most prestigious names in the health care industry. Our wide range of clients includes (but are not limited to):
- Assisted Living
- Day Care Centers (Child and Adult)
- Dialysis Centers
- Independent Living
- MRI Facilities
- Personal Care
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Surgery Centers